The Maltonian Web


The Maltonian Web Gallery - East Wing Buildings (page 2)

Pages 1 and 2 here show pictures of the Grammar School from 1911 until 1971, which then became the East Wing of Malton School until the present day. An extension was built in 1958, incorporating new kitchens, assembly hall and gym, and science laboratories. A further extension was built in 2004 to house four new science laboratories when the school gained Specialist Science status. The archway photographs were taken by photographer Roy Wooding in July 2010, when taking photos for the new school prospectus